Saturday, May 8, 2010

More Pictures for Jordan

These pictures are for Jordan. Move closer already!

Brooklyn and Hayden at FHE. They usually don't love each other - so this was a rare moment. Brooklyn came in BALLING the other day, "Mom, Hayden keeps saying my shorts aren't cute. Even after I tell her that her shorts are cute, she won't tell me that my shorts are cute." Sheesh! Please tell me I haven't started this phase of life already. They fight CONSTANTLY. GIRLS GIRLS and more GIRLS. Brooklyn: my sensitive sweet heart. Hayden: the child with no heart or feelings. It's going to be a long battle. And the teenage years haven't even started.
I've yet to get a really great one of Aston awake. It's a work in progress. She is feeling out just perfectly and finally getting some of that Lee/Arnett chub that we are so used to.
Our little glow worm. Usually her arms are wrapped in tight, but they escaped somehow.



2 comments:

Stef said...

She is adorable!! And I must say,I am jealous. What I would give to sleep like that. You guys make great babies!!

jordan and tyrell said...

they are too cute. thanks for the pictures, i love to see them. it was great seeing you guys!!!