Saturday, November 15, 2008

She was a horse of course!





Morgan had a blast this Halloween! We took her out to Queen Creek where we had a little halloween party with Brittany and Johnny Hubbel. Brittany and I took the girls trick or treating (Jaedyn was a bumble bee) and they loved it...well, they loved the candy at least! We gave Morgan her first lollypop and she sucked on it for an hour! And of course by the end she had it in her hair, eyelashes, and all over her face (and I HAD to give her a blue one...the costume is ruined!). All in all it was a good time, and "baby's first halloween" was a success :)

2 comments:

jordan and tyrell said...

hurray! kids in their costumes. she looks really cute. i am glad you made a post

Betsey Lee said...

So So Cute! I wish that my kids were that old when I gave them their first sucker. Hayden's favorite word is ucka! (sucker) She seems like she is having the time of her life! I will get pictures of our Halloween when I get a little more unpacked. and can find the camera.