Monday, August 18, 2008

Blast from the Past

I am pretty sure this was my first Christmas with the Lee's.  It snowed and made our first Christmas even better!  Who doesn't dream of having a white Christmas.  Ok - I know that sounds pretty cheezy, but for a girl who loves Christmas as much as I do, snow on Christmas day was a huge deal for me. 
I love this picture.  I think this was one of the few last pictures taken of Arlo.  I have a couple more of him holding Brooklyn.
Now some of you may think that I am bragging by putting up a cute picture of me as a kid.  (I think it's cute anyway)  But TRUST ME, there aren't many.  And if you are lucky, I will let you all know what I REALLY looked like as a kid.  My ugly stage lasted a little longer than most I would say.  Maybe it's still going.
This was a fun trip.  Remember the lady yelling at everyone to get out of the way so we could take a picture?
Taylor at his last wresting tournament.  Should've beat that guy for sure. 

This is fun.  I hope everyone does this.  Andrew, we are so freakin excited for you.  You're gonna be a Mexican!  Congratulations.  We love you and are so happy for you.  

1 comment:

jordan and tyrell said...

i am so glad someone else posted something. and the pictures are fabulous. although they are reminding me of a much heavier jordan. i am sure the preganancy will lead me back to those days. love the one of katie and arlo, they are so cute. everone looks so little it's crazy. and don't try to compete with me on the longest ugly stage. ask ammon, he knows, as a matter of fact i believe he was the one to point it out. i have my ultrasound scheduled for next wednesday so in 8 days hopfully the baby will cooperate and reveal it's gender.